Monday, May 10, 2010

It's really hard...

to change yourself. I have a lot to change mostly I need to figure out how to live my life without feeling overwhelmed by everything. Even simple things throw me off. If I don't know what's going to happen I get all hot and sweaty. You know that first day of school or first game of the season type of sweaty? That's me...all too often.

It's a thing with a lot of people I think. No one likes to admit it. Most people I know walk around like they're in total control of their lives. Big fat liars. They lie worse than I do.

Lie to yourself lie to your friends lie to your family. Really just tell yourself the truth. Sooner or later it'll eat you alive then you'll be falling. Like Alice into that rabbit hole. Only I'm not so sure the bottom has anything worth seeing in it.

Cut that crap out.

And watch out for rabbit holes.

1 comment:

  1. I am so far from having it together. I had a tantrum last Friday that would make a toddler jealous. I'm overwhelmed a lot!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete